Besides lending my voice to a handful of new and fun apps, products and college websites, I’ve been writing a bunch. Some pieces can be found at Elephant Journal online and others can be found in my own personal journal (location undisclosed).
Currently working on a book of intuitive observations and random channeled musings. In addition to the aforementioned feature film projects.
Yay for hats and having many of them. :)
Here’s a little TV commercial I voiced a couple months ago.
And a little book trailer…
Resume updated. Double click to read, unless you’ve got ridiculous eyesight.
I wrote something and it ended up here. Fun.*
* It’s not merely romantic despite the adorable picture they included.
Commercial voiceover demo 2012/2013
I went to a magical place. This is some of what I saw although the beauty of this place and this experience is too big for pictures or words. :)
Lots of things are in the works: voiceover-wise, music-wise, writing-wise, film-wise, art-wise, acting-wise.
Updates coming soon!
Comedy audition - new TV pilot “Mixology”
Career updates for fall/winter/the time of year when I sleep in 2 sweatshirts:
- Voiced a 5 week radio campaign for Whole Foods and Prop 37 which was played throughout Southern California on various FM radio stations.
- Booked a voiceover role in the short film, Susani. I play Karen, the ex-girlfriend who won’t take a hint.
- Continued working on 2 feature film scripts - Sylvie and another as yet untitled project collaboration.
- Started writing a compilation book of scenes for actors. You know, scenes that are fun and weren’t written by your grandpa. (Even though I love your grandpa).
"Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart." - Rumi ♥